October 6, 2009

JiJi

Well I have definitely been behind on the blogging so I'm giving you a picture update. We went to the township of Jiji. You have to be very careful in pronouncing this town in the right tone. Because if you don't it would translate to penis town. This is the main reason that I have not been able to pick up the language as well as I would have liked mainly out of fear of offending or embarrassing myself. So I just kept referring to it as J town. It was a beautiful little town we did some bike riding on electrical bikes of course. We didn't want to over do it. Oh and some racing on go karts making a fun filled day.
Waiting for the train to pass
Riding bikes Asian style
There was an earthquake about 10 years ago and here is the damage that was done





Go kart madness So fun talk about a bunch of aggressive American drivers with some slow Taiwanese drivers(they are very cautious and I think a little scared)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter