October 20, 2009

Mingdao University

So we went to a University to attend a activity where one of the students parents works at. We had to talk to them about living in Taiwan and some of the funny and interesting things that we have experienced. We were then assigned to our own little posse of Asians. My group was very nice we were very competitive too. Oh and only two really spoke English to me. We played basketball and I am a very aggressive player. I think this really threw them off. I also enjoyed the one named Thomas because all he knew was profanities. So playing basketball was funny. We then went inside where we ate pizza. My group was very nice and took good care of me. They poured me drinks and even cut my pizza. So pretty much I was spoiled all day. After that we went paint balling and then kayaking. It was quite a fun filled day.

Me and my posse

Tanier and I kayaking


Tanier and I gearing up for paint balling



No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter