November 18, 2009

Jiufen and Keelung

Well awhile ago Sarah Emily and I spend the weekend in Jiufen, Keelung. It was a very busy weekend filled of course with lots of eating as usual. Travel in Taiwan is quite the deal. On this Saturday we took I think about 13 different trains and buses. Lets just say I was quite tired after this day. I just decided to post a bunch of pictures.

The crowded markets

Taiwan mountain side






This town used to be a gold mining town so we went on the tour and sadly enough we did not pan for gold. Maybe next time.








The Pacific Ocean





Night market in Keelung




Eating some delicious barbecued squid!

The mass crowd of people. If you are claustrophobic I do not recommend going to night markets or Asia. Lets just say that I no longer have a bubble.






1 comment:

  1. Hanna! I'm glad you're still alive! Look at you eating that squid...like a real champ. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter