September 13, 2009

Cindy Lou

A couple of weeks ago. Tabbi and I went on a home visit with Cindy Yang. I call her Cindy Lou and she does not like it but that is the only way I can get her attention. She also calls me Hanna Lou. She is in my basic reading class and she has a bad case of ADHD. I love it mainly because I have just about the same attention span as her and it is never a dull moment. We went to the art museum in Taichung it was really interesting. There is nothing more freakier than a collage of pictures of conjoined twins. I just wish I could of taken a picture of this. We went to the childrens area where we just chased Cindy all over the place. We then went to lunch and then ate some tiramisu and some gelato. I love going on home visits but it seems like I am painfully full. Cindy is the funniest little girl. She tells me all the time that she is not Taiwanese she is American. Which she totally seems more American. She is loud and all over the place and a lot of fun. I sure do like that Cindy Lou!

2 comments:

  1. she is adorable. The food on your table looks very scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo of you two! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter