September 13, 2009

Got Crabs?

The Gaomei Wetlands sure does.A couple of weeks ago Torry, Tabbi, Tanier and I decided to check out the wetlands and live adventurously and walk in the murky 2 inch water. When I say adventurously I mean that I did not get recommended shots when I came to Taiwan. The water seems like breeding ground for disease or something. But I guess I like to live on edge. They had so many little crabs all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if I stepped on one of them. They are fast little things and as soon as you moved they would scurry to their hole. The creepy thing was standing in the mud and you can hear them moving around. The hard part was holding still and it was crazy to watch all of them come out of their holes and move about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter