August 3, 2009

Sweating It Out

Well Yesterday we went to Taichung. I did a little of the church thing then I did some shopping and a girl came up to me and said "Excuse me would you take a picture with me?" Of coarse I said yes because I just cannot say no. So we were in front of this big department store with a stage and backdrop. We got up to the stage and she turned to me and said "ok superman poise" I thought what the hell? I immediately go into wonder woman poise. I really didn't know how superman poises so she said oh like this. To me it I could only compare it to the Heisman's trophy poise with an Asian twist(which of coarse included a peace sign). After the picture was taken I found it only fair that she be in a picture with me. However I just told her to smile pretty simple request.I then met up with the girls and we also met up with Charles. We headed to the science museum where we watched a 4D movie and it was awesome. I fell asleep towards the end due to the heat and exhaustion. We went to lunch and then the Taichung Metropolitan Park. This is where we walked around and played a little try to pull up a beer bottle with a stick and string. Quite challenging. I for one do not have the coordination or the patience that this requires. Walking around the park made me realize how much I dislike the hot humid weather here. I mean I am used to hot weather and sweating but the whole sweating and holding on to it all day is not something I would call fun. On a more positive note. I saw two things that I just love. Lots of Asian babies and pocket bikes.
This is the look of frustration
Sarah and I testing out the hats

4 comments:

  1. Hanna, you have really got to work on your poses if you are ever going to make it big in the Asian photo market. Also, I saw a girl wearing an animal tail today at the park and I totally wished I had my camera, but I just want you to know you aren't the only one seeing ultra cool things so don't even think you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail to make me laugh! I love all your Taiwan adventures! Keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hanna! I stumbled across your blog from Emily's - I can't believe you are over in Taiwan! What a fun experience. It looks like your are living it up over there - can't wait to read about more of your crazy adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter