July 20, 2009

Kaohsiung World Games

Well we tried to make it to sumo wrestling and it was sold out. We still decided to go to Kaohsiung and see what it is all about. So we all decided to head out we brought Julia with us who goes to school in Kaohsiung to show us around. When we got there she called her friend Charles who showed us all around the town. It was quite relaxing having Charles showing us the town and not having to worry about if we were going to get lost. I also kept saying "Charles in Charge" he would laugh and say yes I am I like. We went all over the place and sometimes I kept thinking that on Asian standards that Charles might have a longer stride compared to the norm because I felt like he was always way ahead of the rest of the group. I love the randomness of Taiwan. Meaning the different people you meet and the things that they say to you. I also like that most of the people that you meet will end the conversion by saying Welcome To Taiwan. I guess it is good to feel welcomed in Taiwan.

In front of the World Stadium with a little kiwi action going on.

Above and below is in the Kaohsiung Metro Station



A little ferry ride to one of the smaller islands or something like that





Putting out the vibe in our sexy rain ponchos


Above is the Kaohsuing below is a Japanese fort






Group shot




Group shots again


Sunny Charles and I doing a little Bye Bye

The love river at night and some fireworks it was quite romantic. Sorry for the picture overload.

1 comment:

  1. Hanna, that shot is quite romantic. I am glad you were there with Charles in Charge, but did he by chance have a friend named Buddy? Because if he did they could take that show on the road. Also, were you in Canada at Niagara Falls when that poncho picture was taken? Because even when they tell you that you will only get a little wet you are actually going to get soaked.

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter