July 5, 2009

Ershuei

So I was called on Friday night by Manti(who I call Moroni) and invited to go biking. He said to invite some friends so I invited my new roomies Tabbi and Tanier. So the next morning we were ready by 6:45. One thing that Asians love to do is to wake up at the butt crack of dawn on a perfectly good Saturday to sleep in. So Manti picked us up and we caught the train. We met up with some more people. We rented some bikes Tabbi and I decided to go with the Tandem bike. It had a awesome basket on the front that said "So Funny". Oh and it was so funnyRiding on a bike trail in the blazing heat was brutal. While peddling one of the Asians in our group rode up to me and said very loudly "you so white" then quickly rode off. It took me off guard I laughed. This bike ride was not too long but the Taiwanese have to stop every few feet to take a picture. I wanted to say to them hey we have to pick up the pace or this whitey is going to be red. We finally made it to the monkey museum and the monkey's I guess migrated to the other side. Whatever. So we opted for the monkey movie which didn't seem family friendly I mean it was in Chinese but all I saw was mating monkeys. Oh and the man in front of me was wearing a bright flowery floral print. I was so disappointed because I was not able to capture this because I did not want to cause a scene with having the flash go off. I also held a huge beetle who really knows why. Anyways after the movie we headed back to the train station and I was so sunburned tired and dehydrated. We then went and ate some noodles and some soup. I had the oyster soup and there was some other things in it but I just was so hungry I didn't even ask. I bit into something very chewy and sweet. They then told me it was pig intestine. I thought to myself that explains why my gag reflex what trippin a little. It was a long day in the sun. Now instead of being white I turned to a lovely shade of red. We then took the train back home. Manti asked me do you know Clinton? I said "Oh yeah Bill" like we are on a first name basis. Oh because Steve thinks that you look like him. I thought well I have never been compared to looking like a man or Bill Clinton. So I told myself this is coming from an Asian. I mean the whites all look the same. You can never be offended by Asian comments.





2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. Your new name will be Bill:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bill, it is good to see that you are having an awesome time in Taiwan! I miss you and love you! You are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter