June 28, 2009

7 Layers of Hell

The seven layers of hell. This was quite the experience. I would compare this to it is a small world. Me, Sarah and Megan went to experience the seven layers of hell. Apparently if you are a bad person you will be tortured and killed by others. Here we are entering the first layer of hell. As you can see I am embracing it while Sarah is a little skittish. I was excited because Megan was telling us what she has heard about this place. She served a mission here so she said that it was something that was suppose to be entertaining. As we entered the Temple that was turned into a ride things had sensors so all the sudden a Asian would turn to you and scary sounds would play. At first it was quite comical. But the farther we got the more disturbing and scary it was. I was not liking it. Towards the end if a real Asian would of jumped out I would have smacked them in the face. After the Its a Small World After all Asian Style. We headed back towards my scooter and we noticed a man placing his dog on his motorcycle. I was so amazed that he had a shirt on and that this Asian man was helping him straddle the cycle. I found this really odd and stopped an stared. One thing I have learned from a friend is that there are times that it is perfectly okay to stare. Like when you wont see something like this again. The man gets on and proceeds to put on sun glasses on. I was laughing so hard. I kept thinking only in Asia. I mean those UV rays are pretty intense here. Or his futures so bright that he has to wear shades. Oh and I don't want to go to Asian Hell mainly because you end up bare chested hanging out with pigs and sometimes ending up blue. I wonder how that works.

2 comments:

  1. Hanna you said you would compare this to "It's a
    Small World" at Disneyland. Do you think Hell will be a small world after all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like my worst nightmare Hanna! When are you coming home?

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter