June 16, 2009

Pull It Together!

So today I was teaching SPE's to Minnie and Ella. We were in kitchen making some delicious eye ball soup (which consists of sprite and peeled grapes). Minnie says to me teacher can I see you cry? I said no you may not see me cry because if I start crying I don't know if I can stop. Minnie and Ella just kept saying okay okay come on do it. Apparently they get kicks out of seeing adults cry. They also requested that I bring back the crazy hair. I said girls I am not going to cry today. (Ella is on the left Minnie is on the right) Minnie said then will you show us sad face? Of coarse I caved in and did sad face with a little lip quiver. These girls are probably the most entertaining part of my day. Sometimes they are very serious and since it is just the two girls in one class. The girls are about 6 going on 30. The key to teaching at this school is to out entertain your students. We occasionally have some fighting going on between the girls. I always say to the girls now lets pull it together ladies. They immediately stop fighting fold their arms and line up. Now lets sing over the river!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute that they wanted to see you cry! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hanna! I didn't know you had a blog! What's your email address? My blog is set to private, so I need to send you an invite. My email is leeshajones@gmail.com if you want to email me with your email :)

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter