March 24, 2009

Party Like Its Your Birthday

Well you only turn 25 once and what do you do for an occasion like this? A little KTV action also known as karaoke(as you can see by the picture below). My friends just kept saying don't plan on anything because we are doing something. I was a little curious what they had up their sleeve. So I of coarse started to guess what we were going to be doing. I kept guessing like are you going to surprise me with a cake and have a little Asian pop out of it. I also asked will there be Asian strippers? I mean I felt like these were very valid questions. I was then told to just be ready. Karaoke is really not on my top ten things to do list. I feel that Asians seems so shy and reserved. I am so astounded that these tiny little Asians can sing their heart out with little to no alcohol. It amazes me. With KTV you get your own private room and they have a buffet. I was very nervous because lets face it I am not a good singer. I fear for the day that my mother passes away and me and Halie have to sing on the wings of a snow white dove. I only know how to do the sarcastic singing. So I just told myself to pretend that I am drunk and this might help. I got used to just singing and it was a lot of fun. I received a Happy Birthday package from my family which I loved and appreciated a lot. My roommates bought me a lot of fruit tea and chocolate covered almonds and I had two birthday cakes. What else could a girl need.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you and eat some of those chocolate covered almonds (even if they would have caused some irritable bowel syndrome). And even though I am not a good singer I definitely would have joined along with some Carpenters classics, you know I love a good Close to You duet, it's so romantic. Happy 25th!!!

    ReplyDelete

Background

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter